The Automotive-Centric eCommerce Platform
A combination of good data, good websites, and good fulfillment
Designed for complex aftermarket parts stores
We streamline aftermarket online sales by providing the necessary built-in tools, industry integrations, and customized solutions to meet the needs of your auto parts eCommerce business.
- Auto market newcomersBuild your online store from scratch with our 20 years of experience creating websites for small and big players like CARiD and SEMA Data.
- Offline business ownersScale your offline business online by easily integrating eСommerce processes into your existing business flow with X-Cart.
- Online sellersSwitch to X-Cart and boost your automotive business with industry-specific functionality and integrations at an affordable price.
Equipped to help automotive retailers boost online sales
Leverage massive auto parts catalogs
Import auto parts product data including titles, descriptions, dimensions, fitment, images from major aftermarket data providers like SEMA Data and ASAP.
Export millions of SKUs regardless of size and shapes of automotive data quickly and in compliance with ACES and PIES standards.
Provide industry-specific user experience
Year/Make/Model web experiences can be hard to achieve on non-automotive platforms. Meanwhile, shoppers expect sleek navigation and easy online purchasing. They hope to quickly find the exact fits for their cars among thousands or millions of SKUs in the catalog. With high customer expectations in mind, X-Cart provides the following functionality by default:
- CloudSearch and Filters engine
- Real-time compatibility check
- Native Year/Make/Model functionality
- VIN lookup
- My Garage
Simplify online shopping experiences for your customers with the visualizer tool! Let them make more informed decisions when choosing wheels and tires while you get higher conversion rates and fewer returns.
Plugin is offered by AutoSync
Utilize API-driven technology
Get free access to code with the API-driven technology, supported by detailed documentation, to simplify the development processes and reduce costs.
Offer enjoyable shopping for any device
Make your eCommerce site customer-centric with highly customizable automotive themes that fit any screen size and support the Year/Make/Model search.
- Dark mode available
- Webmaster mode
- Real-time search engine
- Mobile and desktop compatible
- Automotive-themed navigation
- Customizable checkout
Personalized support and unlimited resources
24/7 individual support
Our eCommerce experts will guide you through each step of the integration and beyond. Call us any time and you will speak to a live person. This is what our customers say about us.
I’ve always been fascinated with old classic cars, but even more so by the unique old cars. Cars like the Thing, or the Gremlin, and even the Karmann Ghia. Not necessarily designed for power, but they definitely turned some heads.
As a Customer Success Manager at X-Cart I get to work with folks who eat, sleep, and breathe cars. I get to help them turn heads in different ways: by helping them show off their passions online with the X-Cart Automotive solution.
Pricing starts at $499
- SEMA Data, ASAP Network integrations
- Complex catalogs with millions of SKUs
- My Garage
- YMM filter and smart search
- VIN lookup
- “Auto” theme
- Who may need X-Cart Automotive?
- X-Cart is an automotive eCommerce platform suitable for anyone who wants to start selling automotive products online, looks to take their offline auto parts store online or is in search of another automotive eCommerce solution. We have customers with different revenue types and business models: from small workshops, to online retailers running multiple digital channels, to large marketplaces.
- What makes X-Cart the ideal eCommerce platform for auto parts stores?
- X-Cart offers a range of features specifically tailored to sell automotive parts, such as compatibility checkers, VIN decoders, and product customization options. All this makes buying online easy and convenient for your clients and allows you to build a loyal customer base.
- What are some examples of auto parts stores built with X-Cart?
- Even before officially releasing a specific automotive eCommerce platform, we have helped build automotive online stores for such companies as CarID, Octane Lighting, USP Motorsports, Fumoto Online, and others.
- The website says that pricing starts at $499. What is the final cost based on?
- The final cost of the project depends on your GMV and whether your project requires customization of the default functionality. If your GMV doesn’t exceed XX per year and you don’t need any custom features developed, you will end up paying $499/month. No hidden or per transaction fees, ever.
- Do I need to have coding skills to use X-Cart?
- Not at all! X-Cart is fully functional and can be easily customized with pre-built extensions. However, X-Cart can be tweaked to provide custom experiences with API integrations or direct code customizations. It is API-driven and open source.
- Does X-Cart offer support and resources for its users?
- Yes, X-Cart offers support and resources to its users, such as a knowledge base, user guides, personalized technical support, and a 24/7 customer service hotline.
- How do I get started?
- Launching an automotive online store might take a while due to the specifics of the automotive industry and your unique business needs, which is why we normally suggest a free 30-minutes discovery meeting in order to learn about your project and identify the optimal X-Cart configuration.After the discovery session, your project manager will set up a personal demo and guide you through the backend and storefront. Your personal trial will be fully functional, so you can upload the products, play with the settings, tweak the look and feel. Your progress will be saved. Should you decide to move forward with your X-Cart-based store, we’ll just switch the live mode on and you can start selling car parts online right away.
- Is X-Cart only suitable to sell auto parts?
- No. X-Cart Automotive has been designed specifically for auto parts websites, but we also provide solutions for nearly any other eCommerce businesses, including online marketplaces, B2B or international eCommerce stores, booking systems, and more.
Want to See Your Store in Action?
You may book a 30-minute meeting right away or leave your contact information and we will reach out to set up a personal demo.
We’ll get in touch with you shortly to discuss your project.